How becoming a Motivation Specialist will enhance your business
1. Making a bigger difference - helping others to understand what really drives their decision making so they can make better decisions for themselves
2. Doing things your way - Motivational Maps have many applications, they are great for increasing self awareness and opening up conversations and solving important problems
3. Be a Specialist - In the digital age we all have the opportunity to specialise, decide who we want to work with and what problems we want to solve
4. Increase your earning potential - Motivation is important to everyone, we don’t get out of bed because of our personality
5. Stand out from the crowd - Be different to most other coaches and trainers
Are you looking to stand out from the crowd as a Coach, HR or Recruitment Specialist?
When I started my coaching business all I seemed to see is people doing the same as me and I quickly realised I needed to find something to differentiate myself from the pack. I was lucky enough to come across Motivational Maps very early on in my coaching journey and have become the starting point for all my clients
This online accreditation course will teach you
1. What Motivation is
2. The role Motivation plays in Performance
3. 8 Ways to use Motivational Maps
4. Symptoms of Poor Motivation
5. How to use Motivational Maps with individuals
6. How to use Motivational Maps with Teams
7. Why Motivational Maps Compliment Psychometric profiling
8. How Motivational Maps can revolutionise appraisals and staff surveys
Tap into the motivational source.
Performance depends on the right direction, the appropriate skills and massive amounts of motivation.
The Motivational Maps® system provides the solution to what is probably the most difficult of these to manage and sustain - motivation.
Motivational Maps® reveals your key motivators in clear and easy to understand reports.
Unlock motivation with Motivational Maps®.
Why use Motivational Maps if I’m already using Psychometrics
What other resources are available to support me?
Will I get on going support?
What on going costs are there?
Other ways to pay
Start using Motivational Maps in your Business
There can’t be many more rewarding things we can do than help people improve their motivation. We all need it, if it’s missing, individually, we lack energy and focus and businesses suffer from poor performance and productivity
I have found that using Motivational Maps at the start of a new client coaching engagement is really helpful for my clients to get to know and understand themselves better. This ultimately helps them to understand how to inspire the people in their teams and lead them more effectively.
What is a Motivational Map?
In this short video I walk through a Motivational Map